ECONOMISTS & WONKS
Spencer Mills (OakFoSho)
Alexa D. O'Brien
OCCUPY WALL STREET
The following are OWS articles I have collected. The list is far from comprehensive; it's just articles or blog posts that I particularly liked or wanted to bookmark for some reason:
- Mike Konczal, 12/5/11, Occupy Foreclosures and a Chart of Changing Tactical Innovations in Protest Movements
- Matt Taibbi, 11/22/11, UC Davis Pepper Spray Incident Reveals Weakness Up Top
- Chris Hedges, 11/15/11, This is What Revolution Looks Like
- Naomi Klein, 11/9/11, Capitalism vs. The Climate
- Chris Hedges, 11/7/11, Finding Freedom in Handcuffs
- Chris Hedges, 10/31/11, A Master Class in Occupation
- Chris Hedges, 10/24/11, Occupiers Have to Convince the Other 99%
- Todd Gitlin, 10/21/11, The Sense of a Movement
- Charles Hugh Smith, 10/20/11, On the Occupy Wall Street Movement
- David Graeber, 10/19/11, Playing by the Rules - The Strange Success of OWS
- Nathan Schneider, 10/19/11, On What "Diversity of Tactics" Really Means for OWS
- Matt Taibbi, 10/18/11, Why Rush Limbaugh is Freaking Out About Occupy Wall Street
- Amy Goodman, 10/18/11, The Arc of the Moral Universe, From Memphis to Wall Street
- Pepe Escobar, 10/18/11, Occupy World Street
- Rebecca Solnit, 10/18/11, Letter to a Dead Man About the Occupation of Hope
- Chris Hedges, 10/17/11, A Movement Too Big to Fail
- Glenn Greenwald, 10/17/11, What Are Those OWS People So Angry About?
- Matt Taibbi, 10/17/11, Why OWS is Bigger Than Left vs. Right
- Paul Krugman, 10/16/11, Losing Their Immunity
- Chris Martenson, 10/13/11, OWS: What's Really Going On
- Chris Hedges, 10/10/11, Why the Elites Are in Trouble
- Mike Konczal, 10/9/11, Parcing the Data and Ideology of the 99% Tumblr
- Paul Krugman, 10/9/11, Panic of the Plutocrats
- Naoim Klein, 10/6/11, Occupy Wall Street is the Most Important Thing in the World Now
- Alex Pareen, 10/5/11, A Proposed Demand for Occupy Wall Street
- Kevin Drum, 10/5/11, Is #OWS What We've All Been Waiting For?
- Glenn Greenwald, 10/5/11, Erin Burnett: Voice of the People
- Arun Gupta, 10/4/11, The Revolution Begins at Home
- Glenn Greenwald, 104/11, Andrew Ross Sorkin's Assignment Editor
- Interview with Adbusters Editor re: OWS, 10/4/11
- Early History of #OWS, Ezra Klein Interview of David Graeber, 10/3/11
- Richard Kim, 10/3/11, We Are All Human Microphones Now
- Angus Johnson, 10/2/11, You Don't Win By Making Demands
- Mark Ruffalo, 10/2/11, We are the 99 per cent
- Micah L. Sifry, 10/1/11, #OccupyWallStreet: There's Something Happening Here, Mr. Jones
- David DeGraw, 9/30/11, Report From the Frontlines
- Chris Hedges, 9/29/11, The Best Among Us
- Nathan Schneider, 9/29/11, Occupy Wall Street: FAQ
- Glenn Greenwald, 9/28/11, What’s behind the scorn for the Wall Street protests?
- Michael Moore, 9/27/11, There's a Revolution Brewing
- Kevin Gosztola, 9/27/11, Why Establishment Media & the Power Elite Loathe Occupy Wall Street
- David Graeber, 9/25/11, Occupy Wall Street Rediscovers the Radical Imagination
Occupied Media Interview of Jared Bernstein (repos...
Ricardianoid, Say's Law or Over-the-Top Sexism?
Occupied Media: Interview With Sarah Jaffe (Repost...
75-Year Anniversary of Flint, Michigan Shutdown
Occupied Media: Interview With Dean Baker (Repost)...
Still Busy - Watch Bill Hicks
Occupied Media Interview with Larry Mishel (Repost...
Top Ten Occupy Wall Street Signs
Hilter's Reacts to the Pepper-Spray Cop (h/t rjs)
Who Are the 1%?
Occupied Media: Interview With John Quiggin (Repos...
Top Ten Pepper-Spray Cop Pics
#D27, #D28, D#29 - Plenty of Posts, But Minimal Da...
No War But the Class War: Is Political Realignment...